Saturday, August 22, 2015

Summer Post #2

After coming back from Jordan, I have spent a lot of time doing schoolwork and finishing up some assignments that we were assigned to do from before the summer break started. I have been looking for CAS opportunities, and I have found out that Khalifa University was offering a Medicine Program for two weeks. I sent in my application, and luckily I have been accepted through a selective process to be one of the 15 people accepted.

The reason I signed up was for CAS, but it was an opportunity to make my mind on whether I want to study medicine or engineering in the next years of my life. It was a really nice experience, and I have met new people that made the program easier and more fun for sure.


The program included dissecting hearts, DNA extraction from blood, hair, nails and fingerprints, along with other activities that were interesting and exciting. The program and the activities help me to be more familiarized with different medicine specializations.

No comments:

Post a Comment